This site is an evolving archive of the various community and creative projects that I have established over the years. Also, if you like the images above and want to see more of my photographs, you can find them here.
Have a look around and feel free to contact me for more information.


Masculinity Discussion Circle

University of Melbourne, 2002

This project was a men's discussion group around various masculinity issues. At the time I was studying a few gender studies subjects at Melbourne University and noticed that there were very few males in these classes (sometimes I was the only one). Clearly the issues were important, but few men were engaging - so I found another male friend who felt similarly and we set up the group. It met approximately weekly for a few months at Thresherman's in Carlton. Bob Pease, a lecturer at RMIT who was formally involved with Men Against Sexual Assault provided an invaluable reader which helped to focus discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment